A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Casa de Beaner dos...

Here's the view looking up the street to the house.
 

Linda sent a lot of stuff from Texas and sent my Bow with it. AWSOME! Now to find somewhere to shoot.
 

View on the 2nd floor patio.
 

Went to the Exchange and got a beard trimmer to tame the Talibeard but fucked up and made myself look like an AIDS patient. So I decided to shave it all off and start over again. This time I'll keep it under control, as long as I keep it like Opie's in that SOA show (As per Mrs. Rotus Brossum) and not all in your face bushy.
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: