A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Friday, July 2, 2010

New helmet

While I was in Cali I hated wearing the helmet I brought with me since it was blowing my head around so I got a little german picklehaub skid lid. Once I got to Chicago there was a sign maker who also pinstipped there in New Lenox, so I thew him some leafy green spendy money and this is what he came up with. I'm pretty pleased.
 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

very interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlCOfYNuZOg&feature=related