A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amature photography... otherwise known as Cameraman!

OK now I'm trying to take artsy fartsy pics of what I see everyday at work, I'm no Josh Kurpius or Steven Black or anything but I like tastefully capturing a moment in time. My two loves are Motorcycles and Aircraft and I'm a little short on the motorcycle department right now. I need something to help heep my sanity for three months...

French Mirage 2000 flying over a civilain owned MI-26 helicopter
 

Chinook at night
 

a little field of depth
 

the taint side of a Blackhawk
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: