A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time to grow the beard of death

Around the January timeframe or so I'll be on my way to ashcrapistan for high times and adventure. Might as well get a jump on growing the dead


squirrel on my face. Linda isn't digging it.


-- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

LUCKY said...

Ya goin fer work? Ya gonna grow the hair long too?

Beaner said...

yep and nope. I'm going to work over there but Linda draws the line of letting my hair grow long.

LUCKY said...

Dam wemen! I wanna grow a skullet!!
Being bald and all!