A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally up and running back home.

It took a while but the geezer glide made it home and I'm at least on two wheels. Conflicted about bringing the chop home from korea, if I'm gonna rotate in and out of afghanistan I'll need something to ride over there on my time off visiting my brothers over there. I'll just get a new project for here to terrorize tejas with.


-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

J-Rod said...

That thing needs to lose some weight.

hehe