A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Way down Waegwan

 

I was maintaining last night until Ray from American Steel had given me a shot to drink. Found out it was 151 after it went down my gullet. I was fucked after that.

Sleepy Baby.
 

Hung over. Animal said it best,"I feel like a bag of hammered assholes."
 
 

Cherry blossom's are finally starting to bloom.

On hwy 30 going toward Muju.
 

A group of squids were practicing going up and down the mountain.
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: