A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Friday, February 24, 2012

I really liek Kel-Tec weapons now.

I think when I go back home I'm gonna pick up an RFB for 7.62mm's of hard hitting power and the KSG shotgun too. The RFB might be my carry gun in the bike. Normally in my Electraglide when I was back home in the US I carried my AK-47 with folding stock and my chest rig where they fit perfectly in my saddlebag. Why carry an AK? Why not? 7.62x51mm NATO has a lot more punch and power than 7.62x39 my AK shoots.


No comments: