A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blowing the stink off.

Kato, Eddie and myself got the fuck out of town today. Ate sushi, people watched downtown Asan, went and hit some more roads taking the long, long way home since I live 10 miles from Asan we took the 120 mile detour home. After 5 pm the temp really started to drop and my fingers were in agony. But all is well.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CHVRCH said...

Photos are looking killer.
Thanks for sharing.

Beaner said...

Thanks Jeff.

Hope my sticker's still up on the door of Kung-Fu when I passed thru in '10 on my way to Chicago for Christmas.