A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation pt.1

I had to bust out and break away from Korea on my annual vacation to head home for three weeks. I wish it was three months because there's more I wanted to do, places I need to go and people to see. Spent a week in Texas where I probably slept at home for 2 nights. The rest of the time was running around with my Boozefighter brothers tearing it up. Spent a week in Tennessee on the farm with my mom, sister and her kids and left to spend the final week up in Chicago with my Dad and Step-mom.
 
At Nationals on meeting night, a prelude for a long drunken night.
 
With Crowbar and Slingblade.
 
Alexander wants to go riding.
 
Papa and I drinking in his garage.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: