A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Monday, April 21, 2008

Another chapter in my life is over...

Well, it's been a great run with the Freedom Riders, born from the ashes of the Barons MC. It was an honor to help build and serve as an officer in various posts but I felt it was time to close that chapter in my life. Gracefully trying to bow out of a one piece patch local club to a three piece international club. It was a long hard decision for me, lots of sleepless nights, frustration and yes even tears shed but I've decided to prospect for the Boozefighters MC. I know I broke a brothers heart when I told him I was planning on leaving and I let down other brothers in the Rough Riders who've been trying to recruit me.

I've stayed loyal to a fault for many years in the club with my brothers even though I've been worked on by a few different 2 and 3 piece clubs here in korea and abroad wanting to make a foot hold in this country. For those of you, I'm truely sorry. To my brothers in the Freedom Riders, thank you.


No comments: