A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Problems...

I'm having problems with the "blog it" option with Picasa to upload images onto the blog where instead of going to the server it links to Local host of my computer where it becomes the server for pics. Hopefully Google will have this sorted out within the week. I hate having to upload pics manually or linking to other picture servers and all the bullshit that goes along with it. Picasa makes it so easy so if I post it'll be from my iPhone unless you guys give me info on how or what you do it with.


No comments: