A tale of a Boozefighter's former adventures in jackassery in The Land of the Moaning Clam and new adventures back in the Lone Star State and Beyond to the Desert wastes of the Stan's of the world back to the Land of the Moaning Clam and who knows where else to inculde By God Texas and the whatnot! And Shit!



Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chicago Bound for Thanksgiving.

After Work, Linda and I are jumping in the truck and rolling up to spend Thanksgiving with my Dad and Step-Mom, My Mom's driving up from Tennessee and I plan on rolling into River Grove for a Gene & Judes hotdog! I haven't had one in 15 years. I'm sure I'll be all over the city with the wife. I do need to be back home in Texas for Monday morning because I got Yanked for Jury Duty!
 




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nads said...

I was there for Thanksgiving too, my daughter goes to SAIC, I love that stinking city.

bassuppercut said...

Next time you come up,let us know...there are some new places you'll always want to remember....